- Ph.D., Health Services Organization and Policy, University of Michigan 2008
- B.A., Brandeis University
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Department of Health Care Policy, Harvard Medical School, Boston MA, 2008-2010
Health economics, mental health services and policy, non-medical determinants of health, health and human capital, aging and long-term care policy, health care financing and costs.
- Frisvold, D., Golberstein, E. (2011). School quality and the education-health relationship: Evidence from Blacks in segregated schools. Journal of Health Economics (forthcoming).
- Goda, G., Golberstein, E., Grabowski, D. (2011). Income and the Utilization of Long-Term Care Services: Evidence from the Social Security Benefit Notch. Journal of Health Economics 30(4):719-729.
- Eisenberg, D., Golberstein, E. Hunt, J. (2009). Mental Health and Academic Success in College. B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis and Policy: Vol. 9: Iss. 1 (Contributions), Article 40.
- Golberstein, E., Eisenberg, D., Gollust, S.E. (2009). Perceived stigma and help seeking behavior: longitudinal evidence from the Healthy Minds Study. Psychiatric Services 60(9):1254-1256.
- Golberstein, E., Grabowski, D., Langa, K., Chernew, M.E. (2009). The Effect of Medicare Home Health Care Payment on Informal Care. Inquiry 46(1):58-71.