Home > Health Policy & Management
Stellar research and teaching at the Division of Health Policy and Management (HPM) lead to groundbreaking changes in policy and practice. And being part Minnesota’s extraordinary health care environment gives our students the chance to interact with leaders who are at the top of their fields.
Whether you want to pursue your studies full-time or as a working professional, online or in the classroom, we invite you to explore the many opportunities at HPM. The division offers graduate degrees awarded by the University of Minnesota School of Public Health, in addition to joint degree and non-degree programs. Professor Ira Moscovice serves as the division head.
Coleman Drake, Ohio native and HSRP&A PhD student, has published an op-ed in the Cleveland Plain Dealer titled “The unintended consequences of Halbig v. Burwell” Read the op-ed
Minnesota may be ranked number one when it comes to long-term care in the U.S., but a new study from the School of Public Health at the University of…
Pediatricians agree exclusive breastfeeding for the first six months of life provides a wealth of benefits to a mother and child. But new research from the School of Public…
- Coordinator -- PHAP/E-PHAP
- Senior Lecturer MHA Finance
- Endowed Professorship in Long-term Care and Aging
- Research Fellow / Senior Research Fellow or Research Associate / Senior Research Associate – RHRC
- Senior Lecturer - MHA Finance
- Tenure-track Assistant / Associate Professor--Public Health Informatics or Tenured Associate Professor
Division of Health Policy & Management
420 Delaware St. S.E., MMC 729
Minneapolis, MN 55455