Home > Health Policy & Management
Stellar research and teaching at the Division of Health Policy and Management (HPM) lead to groundbreaking changes in policy and practice. And being part Minnesota’s extraordinary health care environment gives our students the chance to interact with leaders who are at the top of their fields.
Whether you want to pursue your studies full-time or as a working professional, online or in the classroom, we invite you to explore the many opportunities at HPM. The division offers graduate degrees awarded by the University of Minnesota School of Public Health, in addition to joint degree and non-degree programs. Professor Ira Moscovice serves as the division head.
In 2011, cesarean delivery was the most common inpatient surgery in the U.S., making up 32.8 percent of all deliveries and more than 1.3 million births. But while cesarean…
What works to prevent alcohol-related deaths and binge drinking isn’t always what makes it into law. A new study finds that policymakers are significantly more likely to adopt ineffective…
- Technical Advisor - ResDAC
- Contract Faculty / Assistant or Associate Professor - MHA
- Accountant I - HPM/SHADAC
- Research Associate and Sr. Research Fellow - SHADAC
- Senior Lecturer MHA Finance
- Endowed Professorship in Long-term Care and Aging
- Tenure-track Assistant / Associate Professor--Public Health Informatics or Tenured Associate Professor
Division of Health Policy & Management
420 Delaware St. S.E., MMC 729
Minneapolis, MN 55455