The Division of Health Policy & Management leads public and privately funded research, training and policy development projects. Our research efforts help to influence policy and improve health outcomes across the globe.
The Health Policy & Management directory includes biographies, awards, publications and other information for all division faculty and instructors.
Areas of Expertise
See a comprehensive listing of expertise areas for all faculty members in the school, including Health Policy & Management.
Our division is home to or closely affiliated with several centers that promote research, education and the implementation of programs.
- Center for Care Organization Research & Development (CCORD)
- Center on Aging (COA)
- Minnesota Evidence-based Practice Center
- Research Data Assistance Center
- Rural-Health Research Center (RHRC)
- State Health Access Data Assistance Center (SHADAC)
- Long-Term Care Resource Center
Research Collaborations and Partnerships
About Health Services Research
Health services research is a multidisciplinary field that looks at how social, financial and organizational entities affect access to and quality of health care. Learn more
Division of Health Policy & Management
420 Delaware St. S.E., MMC 729
Minneapolis, MN 55455