Summer Public Health Institute 2015
May 26 – June 12, 2015
The Summer Public Health Institute, now in its 14th year, offers courses for students and practice professionals in public health and related fields. Participants can build or expand their professional expertise, learn best practices, broaden career options, network with other professionals or explore a new area of interest. Courses are intensive, highly interactive and applications based with opportunities for field trips, case studies, hands-on labs and simulations.
Who Should Attend
- Graduate students in public health, medicine, veterinary medicine, nursing, dentistry, public affairs, law, social work, pharmacy, public policy, global health, agricultural, food and environmental sciences
- Practice professionals in public health and other health and human service organizations; city, county, state and federal government agencies; private-sector businesses and industry
Watch the videos below to learn about past PHI courses:
- Data Driven Decision Making and Applied Critical Thinking in the Workforce
- Design, Conduct, and Evaluate Public Health Preparedness Exercises
- Topics in Infectious Disease: Rabies
- Language and Culture: A Spanish Immersion Course for Students & Practitioners in Health Sciences
Or view 2013 course description videos.