Summer Public Health Institute Registration Instructions & Forms
Graduate-Level Academic Credit
Degree-Seeking Student at the University of Minnesota
Registration begins April 7th, 2015. To register for courses, go directly to www.onestop.umn.edu.
Choose this registration option if you are currently enrolled in a graduate-level certificate or degree program at the University of Minnesota Twin Cities campus or if you have been formally admitted to a graduate-level program for Summer 2015.
Non-degree Seeking Student
Registration begins April 14th, 2015.
This registration option is for graduates with a bachelor’s or other postsecondary degree that are not admitted to, or currently active in a University of Minnesota degree program. To earn graduate credit that appears on a graduate level transcript and/or to explore degree programs through preliminary course work before being admitted to a degree program, complete the Registration Request for Graduate Credit form and fax or email to the Public Health Institute office for required departmental signatures and to complete registration.
- Download and complete the registration form: http://policy.umn.edu/forms/otr/otr026.pdf
- Check the online department listing in the http://onestop.umn.edu/ for available classes. Or, refer to the list of courses on the Institute website.
- Complete sections 1, 2, & 4 (leave section 3 blank), sign and date the Registration Request for Graduate Credit form.
- Fax or email the completed registration form to the Public Health Institute office for authorization signatures.
- The Public Health Institute office will forward your completed forms for registration during the open enrollment period.
- If you are enrolling for the first time as a non-degree student, you will receive email confirmation with instructions on how to set up your University of Minnesota Internet account. This account provides you with a UMN email address, a University ID, access to your student financial account, course Moodle site, grade report and registration information. You are responsible for all information sent to your UMN email account.
Unsure about your status?
Call the Office of Admissions and Student Resources, 612-624-6952 at the University of Minnesota School of Public Health before you select your registration option.